Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Liberty and Justice for All....

This is coming to you a day early as I will be away from my computer tomorrow celebrating my freedom. I am sure I am not the only person who reflects over the last six or so years and thinks, "my, how times have changed." Our safe cocoon was shaken and we came together as a great nation. It is interesting how common place it is now to know we have to pack differently when we travel by air and we might have our car checked a time or two before we even get in. I am proud to say that we follow those directions quietly and humbly as we know what could happen, and we're thankful for those who are looking for the "what ifs." It's okay with me.....look all you want. I want to keep enjoying my freedom.
*****
I pray you all enjoy the freedom of a day off, time with friends and family, good food, good times, and fantastic fireworks!!
*****
Raise your flag in honor of those who will not be with family tomorrow, but who will be fighting for us so we may. May God bless you all and keep you safe.
*****
Warm wishes. Sweet dreams.
Carol

No comments: