Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Favorites...

I have just added two new "Favorite Places to Visit." I wish I could tell you from where they come, however, I don't speak/read German, Danish, Finnish, etc. I really don't know where they originate, but the pictures are INCREDIBLE!! I found it kind of fun to try to pick out a word here or there and I find it interesting how English is interspersed throughout. Anyway...enjoy the view!!!
*****
The first one is called Blomsterverkstad. It looks like three women have a business of making wreaths and other beautiful creations. Check out all the old posts also. Great pictures!! This picture is from their site.

*****



The second is: Min Lilla Veranda. Here is a little picture from (her?) blog. Maybe this woman is a photographer or stylist. She puts some beautiful things together.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

*****

Warm wishes....Sweet dreams....

Carol

6 comments:

Sadie Olive said...

Very pretty! I love your blog too, I just found it through secret leaves. :)

Carol Keller Bass said...

Wow - Thanks for visiting and for the compliments. I have visited your blog and website also. It is inspiring to say the least. Your garden is on it's way to be quite beautiful!!! Thanks again for your comment. Carol

SweetAnnee said...

Hi.Carol..love visiting your BLOG
I've TAGGED you for some random
facts. Please check my BLOG
Deena

marie said...

Hi there!! I´m min lilla veranda same is my little porch in english.
Blomsterverkstad is only one person and she takes lovely photos from her garden,house and her works with creating flowerarrangement. I love interiordesign and like french countrystyle and try to make our new home in that way. I´m decorative painter and paint mostly furniture, some picture ,making pillows with ptints on and so on... You have a wonderful blog and now I will go back and take a look again! Marie

Carol Keller Bass said...

So glad to meet you Marie!!! I am honored to say the least. Where are you writing from? Your love of Country French shows in your home. It is quite lovely. Thank you for the information on Blomsterverkstad. Very interesting. I love the name of your blog...."My Little Porch." I recognized the word veranda, but that was it. Again, I thank you for writing and hope to hear from you again soon. I visit your blog regularly to enjoy the great pictures.
Warm wishes....Carol

Minna Mercke Schmidt said...

Dear Carol! Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blogg. I've been buzy with little Elmer & his siblings, but now the school has started again so I can get yupdated in the bloggworld : ) As Marie said, it's only me Minna writing and presenting things I've done in my flower shop. I give flower arrangements -courses around christmas and easter (on my sparetime), girls on the picture participated on one of them. I just love flowers and making wreths and arrangement - the blog is a perfect place to show them and tell people how they are done. I also love taking photos and I'm so happy every time someone says they like them. Your blog is wonderful as well, see you soon again. Hugs, Minna