Monday, July 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!


Wow!! I am always so surprised when I hear from someone from somewhere out there that has visited my humble little blog. I have been tagged by Deena from Sweet Annee. She has a lovely blog. You can sure tell she is in the Midwest. Her woods are so different from ours. We really don't have much in the way of woods actually. Anyway, please check her out.

Here are 8 Random Things about me:

1. I was a "Lancerette" in high school.(drill team)

2. I played the violin from 4th grade to 8th grade and wished I had never given it up.

3. I could easily become a recluse (but think I would miss people after a while).

4. I have always wanted to live on a large piece of property....multiple acres.

5. I love the ocean more than lakes. I think I will always have to live where the ocean is within a few hours drive time, even though I rarely go in the water.

6. My husband is truly my best friend. I would miss him terribly if I became a recluse.

7. Together, my husband and I have four children (he has 3 and I have 1) and we have 5 grandchildren with one more on the way.

8. I have a major desire to become a major yoga follower, although I do not take yoga or do yoga at home. What does that say about me??? I love what I believe it could do for my body, but have not made the commitment.

Well....there you have it. Some things that some may know about me and then again, maybe they don't. I won't tag anyone else right now, as I really don't feel I know enough other bloggers. The blogs I read on a regular basis have all been tagged recently. When I find a new one, I will pass on my tag and say "You're It!!" Thanks all for reading.

Warm wishes....Sweet dreams....
Carol

P.S. Aren't the shells above beautiful? I ordered them from LunaGirl.com. It's a great site. I thought I was getting clipart, but got this sheet instead. Oh well. I still think they are beautiful. I'll stir the creative juices so I can put them to good use.

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Hi Carol , thanks for playing TAG!! LOL, wasn't that so fun as kids.? I loved tag at NIGHT in the summer with crickets and a bright moon. YOGA is so relaxing, good for your body & mind. If you get a chance, take a beginner class or get a DVD for beginners. You'll be amazed!

Love the shells, I've been to LunaGirl.com and love her items. Thanks for sharing about you,an ocean girl at heart.

smiles from a kindred spirit, Deena