Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Time Flying By....


My, how time does fly. I didn't realize it had been so long since last I blogged. We've been busy, busy, busy.... My husband's son and wife are in the process of moving into their new home and we've been assisting with updates. We are working on procuring a new home ourselves whose projects will be all-consuming for a long time. However, we love putting our mark/style/touch to our space. We should know for sure in a few weeks. It's such a strange time in the housing market these days, don't you think?

My design projects are still in full swing. One is coming to a close and one is just revving up. I will post pictures soon. I'm so pleased with how things are coming along.

Well, this is just a quick note today, as I'm off and running again. Thanks for checking in. I'd love to hear from you! What are you all up to? Is it starting to cool off anywhere in the country yet??? It's still sweltering down here.....

Warm wishes. Sweet dream.
Carol

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Carol! I'm so glad to see a new post from you!! Sounds like you've been very busy and I hope all is going well. I've discovered that as time passes, what is meant to be, will come to pass for you. So when you find the home for you, everything will fall in to place, don't you think?? I can't wait to hear about all your new plans, post soon!! xxoo, Dawn

Lana Manis said...

Hi Carol, you sure have been busy. I agree with Dawn, if it's meant to be, it will and you won't have to struggle to make it happen. Can't wait to see your projects!