Friday, October 5, 2007

Safe and Sound....

Here is my first little grandson, James Lee Keller. He made his arrival into this world at 11 p.m., Wednesday, October 3. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 7 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is almost as big as his daddy was. He is absolutely the most precious things I've ever laid eyes on and wish I could carry him around all day long!! I have to keep reminding myself that I am his "grandmother" not his mother. This is really great!!! He is our precious little angel and I just love him to pieces. He better get used to being kissed on, because I plan to due a lot of it!!!

He is such a little blessing to come into our lives. I just can't get enough!!

Warm wishes...... Sweet "lullabye" dreams.....
Grandma Carol

6 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I am so glad I visited your blog for the first time today. Congratulations, Grandmama, is that not the most gorgeous baby anywhere? Oh, I know you will just be joyful each and every day, watching this darling one grow.
Lidy

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Carol! What a beautiful grandchild!! Congratulations sweetie! I imagine there will be many hugs and kisses to come...xxoo, Dawn

secretleaves said...

Congratulations! He's absolutely beautiful!

Sharon and Ann

Lana Manis said...

Oh how sweeeet! Congratulations to the proud parents and to you too Carol!

SweetAnnee said...

What an adorable lil grandson you've been blessed with.
Congratulations on being a GRAND mother..
fondly, deena

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Congrats! What a beautiful grandbaby! Those eyes! What a nice site too - you have a lot of talent.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth