Friday, June 8, 2007

Can You Believe It?


This is exactly what I feel like doing....hiding my face. I told you all I was new to this blogging stuff. In an effort to customize and personalize my space so it did not look like so many others', I have sent my first blog posting into "draft" cyperspace. I cannot figure out how to release it from draft and republish it. I looked in the "help" area and it appears I am not the only person this has ever happened to, however, no remedy to the problem was listed.
*****
Does anyone out there know what to do? I would so like to get my first blog back. I was very proud of that one, and it was, well, my first.
*****
Oh well. What's a girl to do other than go home and start again tomorrow? Maybe when I logon tomorrow, someone will miraculously have told me how to fix it.
*****
Wearily, I sign off.....Warm wishes and Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

secretleaves said...

Ooh, I am so sorry this happened. Doesn't technology make you want to tear your hair out sometimes?

Also, I wanted to mention that we used that same Emily Dickinson quote (These are the days when birds come back...) on some handbound address books we made. Isn't it beautiful and a little haunting? Great minds think alike...

Thanks for the link!

Sharon
Secret Leaves paperworks

Carol Keller Bass said...

Sharon - So nice to hear from you. I'm slowly learning what buttons NOT to push on this thing.

I would LOVE to see your address books with that quote. It is one of my favorites.

Thanks for taking the time to visit. It means so much to me.

Carol